Bet Wisely For or Against XBRL-based Digital Financial Reporting

The risk is increasing more and more.  Bet wisely.  I found it really strange that, in 1982 when I began my career in accounting, I had to work hard to convince businesses of the benefits of computerized accounting systems as contrast to the paper-based accounting systems that were contemporary at the time.  Well, that changed.

If you are betting on XBRL-based digital financial reporting, then here is my best summary of the information I have learned over the past 20 years on this topic, Essentials of XBRL-based Digital Financial Reporting.

I am not a professional educator.  I would invite professional educators to take what I have created and create something better.  Consider what I have provided as raw material that is helpful in creating XBRL-based digital financial reporting master craftsmen (craftspersons).

Additional Information:

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relational Knowledge Graph System (RKGS)

Graph Hairball

PLATINUM Business Use Cases, Test Cases, Conformance Suite