Knowledge Graph System

We go through life accumulating knowledge and put that knowledge into your minds, contextualizing that accumulated knowledge for future use.  A knowledge graph is a technology that turns data into machine-interpretable knowledge.

This article published by the IEEE,  EHR-Oriented Knowledge Graph System: Toward Efficient Utilization of Non-Used Information Buried in Routine Clinical Practice, uses the term "knowledge graph system" and others have used the term "knowledge graph approach" to describe what I am trying to achieve using the Seattle Method.  The vision provided by that article for electronic health records is similar to what I am trying to achieve for financial reporting.

The article has a graphic which explains the system for electronic health records knowledge graph.  I took the liberty to use that framework to explain the knowledge graph system of financial reporting.  Here is that graphic I came up with: (here is link)

This graphic below from that article for such a knowledge graph system for electronic health records inspired my graphic above.

More information:


Comments

  1. I found the connection between knowledge graphs and decision-making particularly interesting. As organizations manage increasingly complex datasets, structuring information effectively becomes just as important as collecting it. It also made me think about how digital twins in healthcare could benefit from knowledge graphs to create richer, context-aware models for patient care and hospital operations. Do you think combining these technologies could lead to more accurate predictive healthcare systems?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Internationalized Resource Identifier (IRI)

Digital Proficiency

Example Financial Statement Holon